Gita Aviation manufactures a range of cargo nets used by some of the leading cargo airlines around the world.
Take a look at the facts:
- We are the first and only manufacturer of cargo nets with CTSO (CAAC), ETSO (EASA) and TSO (FAA) approvals
- We are also the first manufacturer to be approved by the European Aviation Safety Agency as a Part 21 Production Organisation outside the EU.
- Our China based manufacturing facilities are audited annually by EASA and CAAC ensuring that all quality standards are adhered to.
- Our customers benefit from our extremely competitive production costs yet high quality products, which is bespoke in the industry.
- We have invested in state-of-the-art development and testing facilities and also provide tailor-made solutions – not just off-the-shelf products.
We presently manufacture the following size of cargo nets with C/E/TSO certifications:
88 / 96 x 125″
96 x 238.5
96 X 196
60.4 x 125
60.4 x 61.5
53 x 88
Our cargo nets are made to and comply with the following standards:
- NAS 3610
- IATA Standard Specification 50/2
- ETSO C90c / C90d, TSO C90c / C90d & CTSO C90c / C90d
- FAR/CS 25.853 Appendix F